Artificial intelligence and Data science.

Admission procedure via USB

Admission according to the documents valid for the relevant academic year:

This is a process from admission to study (based on a successfully passed test) to enrollment in the study. It is necessary to provide several binding documents and, if you are applying for a visa, also extra documents, according to the instructions of the relevant embassies in your country.

Directory: Joint admission procedure through THD
(procedure for admitted students):

  • Possibility of entry in summer or winter semestr
  • Accommodation request

Directory:\Visa CR

For students who are interested in studying in this selective study program and come from outside the EU, the situation is a bit more complicated. You should first contact the Czech Embassy in your country and ask if:

  1. Does your home country have a visa waiver agreement with the EU signed?
  2. What are the requirements for obtaining a valid student (or later permanent) visa for the duration of your study with us. If you need a visa to study the MAID program, you should in general meet the following requirements (they may vary, compiled based on previous experience):
    1. Confirmation of admission to study.
    2. Letter confirming accommodation (see section “Accommodation”).
    3. Personal bank account with the amount deposited (may vary – the exact amount must be requested from the relevant embassy).
    4. Extract from the criminal record.
    5. Valid health insurance.

Keep in mind that you will study in two countries – in the Czech Republic and Germany. Therefore, we recommend all students to obtain a visa valid for both countries, not to rely only on a visa for one country and the possibility of Schengen movement (EU member states). Not anymore – if you have a student visa for one EU country it is valid for another EU country for study purposes! In other words, you do not have to apply for a visa again for the partner country if you already have one (e.g. if you have a student visa for DE you do not have to apply again for CZ and vice versa). However, you must indicate on your visa application that you will be studying in both Germany and the Czech Republic.

The Schengen visa (non-student) is valid for travel outside the country of validity only for 3 months with the obligation to return at least 6 months between re-trips to the same country.

Directory:\Visa DE

In production…